Total War: Warhammer 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Skaven have an influence-like second resource as well? Hope that doesn't continue for future factions, will make for lots of extra options for the folks here to add. Sounds like meat is important too from what I've read.
Thank you to the update.
I have 2 questions : I haven't had much time to play this game yet but i remark that some trainer's option are curious. For example why "Population Surplus Chaos" option ? Because there is not Chaos faction in the menu. Other example, why "Force More Amber" option ? There is no wood elves in this game.
The trainer would need 2 additional very useful options :
* One to increase the number of (the name change for each faction) "stone" that you need to collect to unlock magic spell for the faction.
* One to increase the amount of food on skaven faction.
I would like to request two features.
The lizardmen faction has a "Blessed Spawning" recruitment pool, a feature that would give you unlimited recruitments from this pool would be very nice!
All new factions have a "rite" system, factionwide buffs that you can trigger once in every so many turns. A feature that would reduce the cooldown for these buffs would be much appreciate!
1. Rites. The rites have a cooldown after you use them. Possibly reducing or removing the cooldown?
2. Secondary resource for other factions. Similar to the influence for the High Elves, the other factions have secondary resources. I believe Dark Elves have slaves, Skaven or Lizardmen have food, etc.
3. Someone mentioned a special recruitment pool for the Lizardmen and possibly making that unlimited.
Now to address a comment another poster made about the amber and chaos options - those are remnants from the previous trainer used for Warhammer 1. I suspect they should remain in there because soon there will be a single giant campaign map combining Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2 and I suspect we will see the return of Chaos and Wood Elves when that happens. It's called the Mortal Empires campaign and should be coming later this year.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.