On my computer are installed:
1) Operating system Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) Service Pack 1
2) Antivirus program ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 18.104.22.168 (64-bit)
3) The Windows Firewall is disabled.
In the anti-virus program, there are exceptions to the directory "C: \ Program Files \ TrainerManager64 \ My Trainer".
PS. My account in the operating system is admin.
I also tried to run trainer on behalf of the administrator, in addition, I also tried to disable the antivirus program, but all this did not help.
Thanks for the answer.
1) I always keep my security software enable and the trainer has access to the internet.
2) I added the directory C: \ Users \ "YourWindowsUserName" \ Cheathappens \
exceptions in the antivirus program.
3) About the link: I went over it and read it. I do not think that it will help me. Because there are no false positives from the anti-virus program.
4) Yes, the problem is still present.
Still same for me.. Was this trainer tested before release?