DiRT 4 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
On my computer are installed:
1) Operating system Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) Service Pack 1
2) Antivirus program ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 22.214.171.124 (64-bit)
3) The Windows Firewall is disabled.
In the anti-virus program, there are exceptions to the directory "C: \ Program Files \ TrainerManager64 \ My Trainer".
PS. My account in the operating system is admin.
I also tried to run trainer on behalf of the administrator, in addition, I also tried to disable the antivirus program, but all this did not help.
Add an exclusion for the - Work - folder in this location here -> C:\Users\YourWindowsUserName\Cheathappens\
Maybe you like to watch about exclusions in NOD32 here and get an idea what you might have missed -> Link
Please let me know if your issue still persists.
Thanks for the answer.
1) I always keep my security software enable and the trainer has access to the internet.
2) I added the directory C: \ Users \ "YourWindowsUserName" \ Cheathappens \
exceptions in the antivirus program.
3) About the link: I went over it and read it. I do not think that it will help me. Because there are no false positives from the anti-virus program.
4) Yes, the problem is still present.
Only the - Work - folder in the location I mentioned is a sufficent exclusion for any trainer marked as 'Trainer Manager Compatible'.
I'm sorry to read that your issue is still ongoing. Please file a report about it if you haven't done already. -> Link
The trainer is already in our trainer queue for a review/update -> Link
Please be patient and stay tuned.
[Edited by earnie123, 10/20/2017 3:38:51 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.