Mass Effect Andromeda Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Power Cells are basically a type of ammo for certain abilities, rather than using a cooldown they use these "cells" to give you a limited amount of uses of those abilities. As I recall, pretty much all the abilities from the Combat Tree run off Power Cells, rather than cooldowns like the other trees.
I need to:
1. Make new game
2. Finish the prologue (no saving during missions)
3. Save the game when it is possible
4. activate the option
5. reload the save
6. Add skills that do NOT unlock holsters? (anything else)
7. Save again
Will this keep the skillpoints from getting reset and changed around all over the place?
Well, that is a bit of an issue for this feature, lacking a value to store the number of extra skillpoints. No easy way to work around this I assume. Is there a thread or discussion already about when (if) there will be a more... Stable solution for this issue?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.