Conan Exiles Discussion
There is a dedicated single player mode, this trainer won't function in multiplayer with battle eye you will be banned.
The game has a single player part which could be played solely offline.
If a trainer does work in an multi player environment it is not our intention to do so.
It's the responsibility of each one who uses the trainer and to deal with any consequences arising, e.g. possible soft-bans by the developer or VAC-bans from Steam.
[Edited by moderator Taurusplopp, 2/1/2017 12:03:19 PM]
I hate cheats in multyplayer games,
Singleplayer I have no problem with that at all.
Was just worried they would use this trainer for multyplayer.
1) is there any chance of seeing a durability code to come?...so I don't have to keep farming for resources to rebuild items lol (I don't like to use the easy crafting, though it is nice to have)
2) it might just be me or the way I am doing it, but I can't get the recipe pts, attribute pts or any of the vitality stuff to increase...is there a specific way/process to get that to work?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem