Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Locate your DBXV1 save file (dbxv.sav) from steam or any other crack
2. Using hex editor (I use HxD), open your dbxv.sav and ensure the first line shows
23 53 41 56 00 02 00 00 08 69 63 65 63 65 78 75
(If it does not show that string of numbers, change it so it is and save/close the program)
(This part is IMPORTANT if you didn't use the CODEX version for xenoverse 1!!!!)
3. Copy the save file to the following directories;
4. Start Xenoverse 2, the save file will carry over now.
[Edited by moderator PWizard, 11/1/2016 10:32:22 AM]
[Edited by moderator PWizard, 11/1/2016 10:32:40 AM]
thanks for saying how to.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem