Forza Horizon 3 Discussion
I was using the latest version of the trainer.
And i only used the Time Stop in Offline.
[Edited by Painkiller71, 10/13/2016 2:57:05 AM]
Looks like unless you don't mind getting banned, don't use the trainer at all. Maybe use it in very extreme moderation, but even then it'll catch up to you.
I got also a bann but found a way without buy a new game or waiting 30 years
to start a new game.
1. create a new Microsoft account.
2. log in to the banned Microsoft account.
3. put the new account in the family of the banned account.
4. start the Xbox app and log in with the new account.
5. so you can start a fresh game with all online futures thad Forza have.
if you wanna cheating do this at the banned account is almost there
you only have to log in with the old account at the Xbox app.
in the family you are able to play all games from first account
but as a new person thad is not banned.
sorry for my English but i hope it helps some peoples.
better no cheats at the new account!
ps: I dont understand all your rules perfect so if i do something wrong please delete this post...
[Edited by Canuma, 10/13/2016 9:16:39 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem