Divinity: Original Sin 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) Fixed, read updated notes when trainer has been posted
2) Yes it only copies the base item. I'm not sure if this can be fixed with a reasonable amount of work.
Fixed, wait for updated trainer to be posted. Please note that in order to fix it I have to set your health to your maximum health. So if you receive more damage than your maximum health you can die now.
Can confirm. The same is happening for me. As soon as I entered combat everyone's health zoomed down to very low numbers and eventually died over time.
Thanks for all your hard work!
EDIT: Oops. I didn't see "Hold in hand" option with Actions. That allows for item duping with controller. Thanks again.
[Edited by Ducimo, 9/19/2017 1:35:09 PM]
[Edited by AngelXT, 9/19/2017 5:10:25 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.