Divinity: Original Sin 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) Remove requirements on equipment: this only seems to remove the tooltip, still cannot use the item if you don't meet the statistical requirements, tried wearing a helmet and it said not enough strength.
2) Increase quantity of item does not work well with equippable gear, once you split the stack, you will only have 1 of the original and the rest seem to be low level base items. Works fine with things like arrows, grenades, and gold, but not with gear. Would be nice if we could duplicate unique gear.
Note the game is now at version 188.8.131.521; haven't tested yet if it the existing trainer still works.
You can find it in:
C:\Users\*your username*\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\
NumPad1: Infinite Health
NumPad2: Unlimited AP
NumPad3: Infinite Source Points
NumPad4: Infinite Physical Armor
NumPad5: Infinite Magical Armor
NumPad8: No Skill Cooldown
Page UP: No Durability Loss
Insert: Unlimited Weight
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.