Dark Souls III Discussion
I didn't patch yet, I had the problem with the version that was on until yesterday. Today I didn't play.
As I said, the health keeps locked even if the trainer self-close, only the other things stop working and of course, since there is no more trainer, you cannot activate things (or deactivate the locked health, that needs you to re-open the trainer, reactivate it and then disable the health lock).
So still, I guess I'm do only one with this self-closing problem. I remember I had this problem with Dark Souls 2 too, but with a different machine so no, it's not "my PC" related.
[Edited by sodajonesx, 4/18/2016 1:41:39 PM]
It still might and given nobody else is reporting such an issue there's no way it can fully be on their end, also it's VERY common for people to import software from old systems(installing steam on new PC to play video games for example is considered importing too) so if you brought something over that might terminate it, that is to blame and not CH
Can confirm this, everything I use (health, stam, fp, loot find) works except the non-functional status patch.
I am confused.
1) i have no idea why your trainer is self closing..
2) if you turn an option on, the trainer writes to a spot in memory indicating the option is ON. therefore if you close the trainer, the option is still ON to the parts of the trainer that got injected into the game
3) every so often, the game overwrites its own code, which then the trainer options that are ON will suddenly stop working unless you have the trainer running.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.