Mordheim: City of the Damned Discussion
I am experiencing some issues from time to time though. Sometimes, when activating unlimited moves or attacks, my available Q/E actions changes to "No actions available". Turning the trainer off again makes the actions return, if done while not engaged. If engaged with an enemy, sometimes it just gets stuck there.
Open the Trainer in Admin mode, Run steam in Admin mode. Make sure you're using windows 7 or later in 64bit.
Did you just start playing the game? It doesn't seem to happen in the beginning, and later on it seems to happen irregularly and not to all characters. I put my caster in reserve and it got a bit better, but not perfect.
Something I have found though and this isn't a problem with the trainer but something people may find useful.
Super Stats can cause the game to bug out when the warband results screen (rewards, injuries etc.) Turning it off before going to the screen will not fix it. However this functions as advertised... all stats go to 20, so you have a max of 95% chance to do every action.
Super Heal I haven't yet tried.
Super movement points - works as advertised.
Super Offensive points - Works as advertised.
Super money - use on warband screen, if it doesn't work or says failed, go to the shop... buy something, go out to the warband menu again and try again. - you get about 203k gold... which is more than enough.
Tips for quick games:-
1) Have your warband in clothing, this allows you to have a higher initiative and you will go first, put super move and super offence points on and you can run around pick everything up and put it in your carts chest.
2) Do not engage models with melee weapons, the opponent will always counter, turning off super offence points does not stop the counter being triggered.
3) Use Ranged attacks to take out the enemy, then move in and loot after, reload gets up to about 10 move point cost but will always work, shooting only goes up to a max of 3 points to use.
4) Take your time to pick stuff up, WS and chests get you more rep and gear and you get more XP on some toons for doing so.
5) Perception is your friend, with unlimited points you can use this to spot enemies behind walls, traps, WS and chests, very useful.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.