Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I'm just happy the updated trainer works in general.
Just posting here to see if any other CH members knows a way around it. As of this update, we were given tons of Grade 7~8 equipments. But sadly, it seems that it doesn't even show up if you're offline.
Being online, and tried to develop it with the two develop related option from the trainer result in "Error in connection / Failed to fetch data" issue, making it unable to craft / develop any new items.
So just curious if anyone got a way around that pesky thing Konami is setting up.
and since some of these things take 7 to 10 days irl even if trainer did work i wouldn't use it as it might give away you are using trainer
though I did notice after 11/10 patch even the non real life time developing items cannot be instantly developed now I hope they can fix that
unless kojima made it so that all development are now somehow online connected
None of the options are working for you or you mean none of the Resources and Development options? You right-clicked on the trainer and ran As Admin? Then ran the game and Pressed F-1 at the Main menu?
And you read the trainer instructions - the * now has three settings. I usually activate F3, F5 and The * at the same time. Trainer has been working for me.
Why don't you post the steps you take and what doesn't work for you. Then somebody can offer a suggestion to maybe help ya.
make sure you're not talking about the "on line" resources. Trainer will NOT work for those "on line" material counts
I will try that, thank you.
Clearly it works fine if you can get it running, just need to figure out what I am doing wrong.
- I start up the trainer by right clicking and running as admin (Windows 10)
- I open the game from steam
- I decline the agreement it prompts to start in offline mode
- I press F1 at the main menu and it respond with "Activiated"
- I then click continue and press the "*" button for massive material once and it says "Activiated"
- I go in to check my resources in the resource menu of the pda, nothing at all has changed, I try going in and out and using the buttons multiple times but nothing happens.
- then if I go into weapon developments it crashes.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem