MGSV PC Launch Date Sep 1st
August 3 - RobertPeelerKJP
Ah, what a joyful scene.
I have some updated news regarding the PC version of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. As you might have seen[www.konami.com], we’ve been able to successfully operate our production schedule and change the release date from September 15th, to day-and-date with our console release on September 1st!
We’ve been able to do this because of your support of the PC version and for helping us with feedback all along the way. Life isn't just about passing on your feature requests. We can leave behind much more than just feedback.
Speaking of feedback, we have some updates from the team regarding some of the more popular requests.
- Firstly, similar to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, the team are committed to an optimized PC release, allowing for as much of the Steam community to purchase and play the game.
- After our PC launch of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, back in December, many players have asked us to separate the graphics options and allow for greater control over depth of field and other graphic settings. We’ve listened to this feedback and are implementing separate settings for a variety of the controls related to graphics. This will be implemented for in-game activity, but I’m afraid we can’t change setting differences for cutscenes.
- Likewise, MGSV will continue to have 4k resolution support in The Phantom Pain.
- Players have asked for Windows 10 support as well, but while we can’t confirm official support by launch, we’re looking into this for post-launch patches if necessary. However from all accounts, the basic performance should be to par.
- For our Steam community, we can confirm the creation of Steam Trading Card support when playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
- Finally we’d like to mention that full support for custom soundtracks via MP3 on your PC is planned for implementation.
PC gaming has changed. It's an endless series of updates, brought on by fans and development teams.
There were many more requests given, and while we won’t be able to implement all of them, we hope the above comes as good news for PC players. We’ll continue to evaluate feedback and make changes where we can.
Once again, thank you for your continued support for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain! Now that all of us are together, it’s time we go to the depths of hell itself.
[Edited by Illusi0nz, 8/29/2015 5:51:54 PM]
Per Google translate.
Many nice trailer and screenshots is!
Information: "Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain" PC version, we will deliver the latest update information. You might have seen another [www.konami.com], the change because the production team was doing successfully the schedule, the release date to September 16 to September 2. Console version and the simultaneous sale was decided!
Also it had accomplished such a feat, thanks to which everyone is solely who have support always the PC version through feedback. Just convey the opinions and requests for work to the person in charge is not a all. The feedback is based on, because I supposed able to leave more reliable footprint.
Speaking of feedback, also requests that many people Irassharu interested, new information such as the following has arrived.
- First in the "Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes" the same, so that you are able to purchase and play the game to people of Steam users, with the aim of also optimized for the PC release, the team has been committed.
- "Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes" since it was launched PC version in December, a request such as the following were received from a number of players. The graphics-based option is subdivided, as well as impart depth to the field, with respect to such a variety of graphics settings, want to enjoy more control with some resistance, it is requested that. In response to such requests was filling in the feedback, it was decided to implement a function that can be set more finely the graphics system elements. This is something that is implemented for the activity in the game, can not be set on the Unfortunately the movie change, please please acknowledge.
- The "MGS V" is a plan to cope with also continue to 4K resolution in "The Phantom Pain".
Request for the corresponding to the -Windows 10 has also been submitted. For information about whether you can support, you can not profess ahead of the launch, it is being examined in a direction corresponding patch after launch, if necessary. However, the basic performance, and level should is a worry because of that do not take the sink to another even when viewed from any point with.
- On the other hand there is a decision to be able to tell the Steam user of everybody. "Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain" is I was in that corresponding to the Steam trading card.
- It will be the last, but the use of a custom sound track that can be enjoyed on a PC using the MP3 file, to enjoy because there also plans to fully support.
PC gaming has undergone a transformation. By a fan of everyone and development team and it became a world that will continue to update as much as possible.
These are also a number of requests have been submitted to other than. It is not possible to transfer all of them to run, but you hope that the notice as described above is received as good news for the people of the PC player. Also consider the feedback we get from our future, and stomach go evolving as much as possible enthusiasm.
In the future, "Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain" and earnestly thank you! Since This is why uniform also our pace, let's continue to immediately infiltrate into the hell of the abyss.
Book now buy!
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem