Ahhh, good call. Thanks.
I would love too, but my WotS4 does not accept ANY kind of windowed mode resolution, which is odd..
Just alt tab out of the game, that's what I do whenever I need to use the editor for Life or Sword Stats.
There's a simple way to get samurai points, it just requires a very quick speed run. You get more points on higher difficulties, but if you want to do it on easy or normal you should still get about 1200+ in about ten minutes.
- Start the game, don't get involved in the Harbour fight.
- Fast travel to Town.
- Immediately walk back to the Harbour to view auto-cutscene.
- Sleep somewhere until day 3 midday.
- Go to the Main Plaza, watch the minister cutscene.
- Sleep somewhere until day 4 midday.
- Travel to the Town, watch auto-cutscene.
- Travel to the Main Plaza, enter the tournament, win.
Try to use the blunt reverse blade on your tourney opponents, and when their vitality bar is empty press button to speak and say "I call this match" so they don't die. You get more points for not doing anything dishonourable (So no killing, no looting bodies, no kicking bodies, no breaking crates during this speed run).
You'll get the Demonscales ending and a hefty amount of samurai points (Between 1100-1800 depending on difficulty), and it takes <10 minutes. Obviously easier difficulties mean a much easier and faster tournament.
Hope this helps! All those lovely, lovely unlocks