Sunless Sea Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Options (Developer Menu)
- Change: Crew, Veils, Iron, Pages, Hearts, Ship Weight, Hull, Fuel, Supplies (...)
- Jump to port
- Spawn Enemies
- Reveal map
- Toggle HUD
The developer mode is automatically unlocked by activating this trainer.
Press F1 ingame to open the first menu. You can spawn enemies, jump to port and change stats.
To change a stat type in the name in the 'quality name' field and in the 'level' field
enter the desired value, press set button. You can get the quality name by the list
on the right.
Press F2 ingame to reveal the map
Press F3 ingame to toggle HUD
The trainer requires .NET framework 4.5 or above.
The trainer does not work on Vista or older.
[Edited by PWizard, 1/13/2016 9:26:38 AM]
[Edited by Anmorium, 2/8/2015 8:23:03 AM]
[Edited by Anmorium, 2/8/2015 11:37:03 AM]
[Edited by 0x90, 2/8/2015 12:07:05 PM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.