Civilization: Beyond Earth Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
There's an arbitrary limit to the strength of a unit that appears to be able to be hit when in later turns and you have multiple bonuses and/or terrain advantages. I've seen my combat strength be almost 600 for some units and those will all be "broken" and able to only deal 1 damage. Even though the damage calculation "rolls over" to only 1 damage, the defense calculation still works the enemy still only does the minimum of 1 damage to your unit.
Long story short you have 2 options, turn off the "super unit" option for that unit (who's already bad-ass or wouldn't be borked by the option), or used a ranged unit whose attack strength is completely unrelated to their melee/defense strength which is what the trainer affects.
It works fine for a few techs and then It goes nuts, with 2000 turns and more.
A few major techs are still at 1 turn, but the leaf techs are also at 2000+ turns.
Dos anyone have a solution?
From page 13, I believe I stole it:
So after much trial and error, I found some more work-arounds for the Research cheat bug.
1. after activating the research cheat, either pick up a pod with research points, build a research point yielding building or somehow change your research points and it will kick over, many times giving you a free tech to start.
2. Press the research cheat button until the research bar turns completely blue, even if it says it will take many turns, it will kick on and give you the tech you are researching next turn!
Amazing what reading the thread reveals.
[Edited by cwahlfeld, 10/31/2014 2:53:39 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.