Metro 2033 Redux Discussion
Instructions in .rar-archiv aswell.
You have to put the folder in this directory:
After launching Trainer as admin, hit "F1" in Mainmenu and listen for "Trainer activated", then click on "Continue".
At beginning, hit "Numpad 1" for unlimited health, go to the left and leave the tunnel.
Outside you'll find boards to climb up, directly infront of you a part of the building is gonna fall down: Now run under the stones that coming down to you and game will crash!
[Edited by zer0.day, 3/7/2017 11:49:50 AM]
1) I can confirm that this happens with this specific spot in this specific incidence with your specific save if you do the specific thing you said.
2) the game .exe hasn't changed in nearly 2 years.. our trainer is up to date and working as intended
3) these types of scripted deaths are in multiple places in the game. You aren't supposed to survive them like normal 'health' episodes. Note you can walk into the tripwire on the way there and not die, but this falling of rocks onto you is SUPPOSED to kill you, scripted. So the script gets broken in a loop.
4) we cannot find every scripted coded death and bypass them in a game like this
5) my solution was to come up the boards, stand and watch the rocks fall for 4 seconds, then move past them.
[Edited by moderator Taurusplopp, 8/6/2017 1:14:30 AM]
You do use the trainer with the latest STEAM version of the game and run it with admin rights?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.