Risen 3: Titan Lords Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Here are my reasons for liking it - I'm curious if anyone else felt the same;
1. I've been playing this since release and have played nothing else. There is a lot to do in the game.
2. Graphically it's not next gen, but it's still beautiful.
3. The sound & music are pretty awesome - everything feels very alive.
4. I really enjoy the combat (especially the musket/pistol combo)
5. There are a heck of a lot of skills to master, and a good levelling system.
6. Each island feels totally unique.
7. The world drips with atmosphere - it can get perceptively creepy at times.
8. There is tons of lore that ties in to the main plot - as well as the side stories that make up the bigger picture.
9. I can turn in to a parrot and fly anywhere.
10. You can control a monkey to nick stuff! Which also means loot aplenty.
For my Spinal Tap 11:Loads of factions, which made it feel a little like Dragon Age in the variety available.
Surely that justifies at least an 8 from someone?
If I'm honest, my only gripe is Stealth which needs a rethink. Secondly, it is not always possible to tell if you are stealing or not (not until someone attacks you anyway).
Anyone else agree, or am I about to get flamed?
btw look at this
yup thats right best RPG risen 3
already on my 3rd play through in risen 3
Thats right, the tutorial is a bit shabby and ends abrubtly, after that you need to start allover from scratch again, except some items you already found you keep, money etc. but then the real adventure starts, but you need to be a fan of this risen franchise, as usual not everyone likes any game they throw at us
IMO this is the best since Gothic 2. And I enjoyed every one of them (except the Gothic 4 extension).
The only thing I 'dislike' is the voice of the main char and the pornstar Patty. But hey, whatever. Third best game of the year for me so far, after 'The Last of Us'and 'Dark Souls 2'.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem