Share your thoughts (besides that the graphics are awesome)..
Guess it will depend on if they've developed a good variety and a decent storyline so it's more than just a simulator. I'll want more than a training video for $30 bux and I'd also rather it was first person and 3rd, swapping back and forth for the driving.
I agree the game looks pretty decent, it all depends on the storyline which determine it's lasting appeal.
1) Camera controls are retarded. Period. It's exceedingly difficult to see where you're going, where you've been, what's on the other side of that ridge...
2) Your vehicles take damage at the slightest provocation. Slight physics errors in the mud can ruin a jeep pretty quick. Falling 12 inches off a ledge is not recommended.
3) This really is nitpicky, but: Mud deformation seems to have no limit. Over several hours of playing on it, I've managed to dig a hole in front of three garages on the River map that even a D-truck will drown in; this means those garages are either totally inaccessible or exceedingly difficult to use.
Otherwise it's a fun little sim. Could do with a little more in the way of saving maps and progress, but hey.
Well it was obvious that this game is far from perfect and I'm sure the endless patching will bound to come but rather than that you sold it, I'll think I'll have a copy..
I didnt like the fact that only low gear's are available, there are some parts when I can really accelerate but I'm stuck on 1st gear..
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem