Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - Soulstorm Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
My game crashes after about 20 or so minutes when I use the trainer, and obviously I have no idea why. The trainer works fine, but after a bit the game just shuts down without an error message window. It records the crashes, and files an error report, but I have no idea what I'm looking at when I look at them. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
EDIT: I suppose I should add that it doesn't crash when not using the trainer and I have deleted both and reinstalled them multiple times to no avail.
[Edited by petzljake, 6/7/2014 12:54:57 AM]
I noticed steam updates the game every time it crashes.
I've tried running the trainer as administrator, as a regular, tried pressing F1 later in game.
I don't know what it could be. It worked fine for me yesterday.
1) Sometimes the 'Instant Building Cheat' will not work on a building for reasons unknown still, and it will build the old fashion way. Usually a few minutes after that or upon making a new building, the game crashes. This has been an issue with this particular cheat option across all versions of the trainer so I'm not sure it if can be resolved.
2) The 'Unlimited Wargear Cheat' doesn't seem to work properly with the new updated game and trainer as when activated properly with 1 point of Wargear Credit, it'll set it to 10 available pieces but then you can't actually select anything. Should you continue to try and box in a piece of wargear long enough as it doesn't fill in, the game will crash.
[Edited by Creash, 8/28/2014 4:15:10 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem