Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 - Retribution Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Dosent matter if you do not use it as the trainer does and requires IE 9. Note Win8 users can not rollback to IE9.
Instructions as follows.
1. Click the Start button,
2. Click the Control Panel,
3. Click Programs and Features,
4. Click on View Installed Updates on the left-hand side,
(Internet Explorer 10/11 will be shown as an automated update),
5. Right click and choose Uninstall,
(This process takes a little while so be patient and do not be tempted to stop the program while it is deleting Internet Explorer 10/11. Soon you will be asked to reboot the computer for this change to take effect. Do reboot as this will reset the computer to the former version of Internet Explorer 9/10).
Note if you have IE11 you many have to do these steps again!
Well the ones that say compatible with win 8 work on win 8 systems. So you should not need to worrie about doing the fix stated above.
[Edited by Toki, 3/19/2014 2:23:42 PM]
Big Thanks to Toki and PWizard for the info
[Edited by Phalsadoom, 7/19/2014 12:32:54 PM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem