Project Zomboid Discussion
Did you read the instructions? Because I do not see anything saying mods folder?
1. Put CheatPlayerAddItem.lua and CheatPlayerXPSkill.lua in gamedirectory media lua folder. Example C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua
2. In-game, hold an F-key and press a letter key after that.
Also it states.
These inventory cheats are for Steam release version, and probably other versions too.
Now since on that its not been tests on non steam versions. So if you are using a non steam version and it does not work then sorry outta luck.
Also why there is no trainer with basic functions like, infinite health, no sleep, add xp, no panic etc.?
I only use it to add a shotgun and some shells.
The game has getting a lot better in 26. Would be great to have the mod working again =).
The path is just a little longer now, so follow the instructions in the original docs, and put it in the client folder:
e.g: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua\client
Once you've done that it works again
That said, I've had a few crashes since, not sure if it's the build or the mod though......
[Edited by GreasedLizard, 5/31/2014 3:28:14 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem