Battlefield 4 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. run the game first time (to make setting file on my document|battlefield 4|settings)
2. edit PROFSAVE_profile with notepad
search this line
OverallGraphicsQuality 0 —> change to OverallGraphicsQuality 5
4. save it
3 = High
4 = Ultra
5 = unlock adv graph options
For People Who Have MSVCP110.dll Missing Error
Just Go To Folder ” Battlefield 4 \ __Installer \ vc\vc2012Update3 \ redist ”
And install vcredist_x86.exe
That Will Fix Ur Problem
Mostly ment as a joke, but I do sadly have to wait.
[Edited by Sapphire, 10/29/2013 4:28:26 PM]
copy trainer (right click select COPY) then paste trainer into the battlefield 4 directory (right click in directory and select PASTE)
what kind of question is this? have you never moved files before on your computer?
turn off easy kills option. select 'RESTART LAST CHECKPOINT'. Problem solved.
As stated in the trainer, some scripted events may be borked due to the easy kills option.
First, if you DIDNT BUY THE ACTUAL GAME ON ORIGIN, then likely you are going to have problems that most people who BOUGHT the game wont have. But with that said, here we go.
1) download trainer
2) place the trainer into the Battlefield 4 game folder.
My folder was here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4
However, if you didn't buy your game and are using some sort of hacked version, then only YOU know where you installed it
3) RUN THE TRAINER and LEAVE IT RUNNING.
4) If you have the LEGIT ORIGIN version, then press PLAY CAMPAIGN on the web page on the BattleLog launcher.
5) If you have some 'other' version, then double click on bf4.exe or launch the game however the instructions of your non-legit game says.
6) When you get to main menu, Press F1 and listen for 'ACTIVATED'
if you see "Launch Trainer in Battlefield Directory" then you didn't move it to the game directory
if you hear "Trainer cannot find game" then you one of the following problems has happened:
1) you launched the game first before the trainer
2) the game isn't running
3) something is blocking the trainer
4) the trainer doesn't have admin priviledges
crashing when using the trainer:
1) wrong version
2) something blocked the trainer from injecting into the game
this is the best I can do to help.
the trainer looks for bf4.exe to be running or bf4_x86.exe to be running and is tailored to work best if you launch the game through the actual BattleLog web portal.
any other questions about this game I am going to refer to this posting since it covers your problem in one way or another. There is no other advice.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.