im using the latest trainer on the latest terraria steam version on windows 10.
This game creates code on the fly and is very finicky about getting cheated on.
Please try to hover over an item first and then press F1.
* hover over item
* close menu and open it and hover over item
* use the quick slot bar
* drop item and pick it back up
* use empty inventory
* combinations of all above
this options had never problems until V3 on my end.
the best way i found is closing the inventory, do an inventory changing action (e.g. consume an item in hotbar) reopen the inventory and then mouse over an item and the first item hit by the cursor will work 6-7 out of 10 times.
PS: F1 = activate trainer, standardbutton for item is num4.
Hello I am trying to get my trainer to work as well and am running into the same cannot find AOB error. Is there going to be an update to this or do i need to do something else to fix it?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.