Legends of Aethereus Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Numpad 1: Infinite Health
Numpad 2: Infinite Mana
Numpad 3: Infinite Stamina
Numpad 4: Increase Level By 1
Numpad 5: Add 500 EXP
Numpad 6: Add 1000 Gold
Numpad 7: Super Speed
Edit: Mental State
Edit: Character Type
Edit: Attacker Identity
Edit: Graphics Offset
Edit: Is Invincible
Edit: Can Knock Over
Edit: Is Boss Monster
Edit: Desino Letum
Edit: Player Frags
Edit: Experience Reward
Edit: Health Bar Offset
Edit: Rarity Mod
Edit: Drop Rate Mod
Edit: Current Quest Revives
Edit: Experience Points
Edit: Chock Health
Edit: Strikezone Layer
Edit: Latest Hit
Edit: Take Concentration Damage
Edit: Disable Concentration Reg Until
Edit: Disable Stamina Regen Until
Edit: Max Health Enemy
Edit: Character Effect Id Counter
Edit: Last Block Value
Edit: Current Audio Sorce
Edit: Pain Audio Category
Edit: Disable Saving
Edit: Movement Speed Modifier
The trainer requires .NET framework 4.5 or above.
The trainer does not work on Vista or older.
[Edited by PWizard, 3/20/2015 7:00:39 AM]
Also just a side note made a new character and have the same issues. The other 1,2,3 all work.
[Edited by Krowden, 10/1/2013 6:33:55 PM]
Errr, I am also having some little problem with gold (trainer can't find game code)and adding either Stat/Skill Points - I followed instructions to the letter - even get the second "activated" on each before trying to add stats/skills, to no avail - nothing changes.
I can vouch that the Infinite Health/Mana/Stamina and Add Exp portions of the trainer all work, and I haven't seen any new updates on Steam yet.
[Edited by CoastalChris, 10/1/2013 8:44:54 PM]
Please verify the following setup:
- You have at least 1 gold
- You have at least solved the first quest ingame
- You have launched the game, loaded your save file and opened your inventory immediately after the loading was done
- You have pressed the hotkey
- You heard the second 'Trainer activated' sound
- You REOPENED your inventory (I must have missed that point in the note, I'm sorry)
- You have pressed the hotkey again and reopened your inventory as well
This way it works for me all the time. If you still got problems let me know. By the way, this is the way skill and stat points work too.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.