Total War: Rome 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
You can bump an army up to level 9 and add all of the legacies - it's practically god mode. They own in combat. Just finished taking out 2000 Syracuse hoplites with 800 Roman hastati. I wiped the floor with them.
- Settlement management is 200% better and more varied...though it looks a bit stagnant since so far, always the same units available (still growing the buildings though...but been at it for 4 hours now...)
- Battles...i dont know why, but they feel disappointing...too fast, units are too small (or so i feel) and appear to have no real advantage over each other (except the build up of the legacies)...for example, put up a phalanx versus a unit of swordsman charging head on and the result is not what's expected (skewered ready-to-barbeque swordsman), they seem to get past the spear wall with relatively low casualties and it becomes a brawl like any other...
- OP cavalry (yet tiny units!)...cleared a battlefield with 2 light cavalry units just doing envelopment...the batlle started even, ended up with a 10:1 kill ratio for me...
- Not much to say about naval...i hate it and seem to get b***f***** on every engagement (maybe thats why i hate it so far )
[Edited by WDRatt, 9/3/2013 11:44:16 AM]
[Edited by djodius, 9/3/2013 11:50:08 AM]
Yeah, the units need to be slowed down and the charges look completely spastic to the point where it may just be completely broken and needs an immediate patch.
Apart from the most important thing in the entire game (real time battlefield engagements) being utterly broken everything else is freaking awesome.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.