Total War: Rome 2 Discussion
Keep up the great work! If I could suggest one thing, a deactivate all options key, much like you had for Shogun 2. That key saved me a heap of crashes due to its simplicity.
1) Which missions for the spy? Have you tried other agents and missions, and if so, which? Do they have the same results?
2) What options do you have enabled on the trainer? Have you tried with trainer running and no options enabled? How do you know the trainer is the cause?
I've done everything you've posted on www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DnIOHnp8w&feature=youtu.be
Trainer still does not work.
We have completed a second trainer with some new options to try and make the trainer more invisible, including the All Options OFF option. pwizard will post when able.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS as some options require that you use them differently or turn on other options FIRST.
with the new trainer (posted in a bit), the best thing is to press the All Options OFF option before engaging in a battle, or before Saving, or before END TURN.
maybe this will help some peeps.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.