Total War: Rome 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Check any mods have been updated, make sure you are pressing F7 before you end the turn, to make sure every option is turned off before the turn goes.
1) the game had a hotfix yesterday. We put out another trainer shortly after the trainer before that. Delete your current trainer and make sure to download the latest trainer again to make sure you have the latest trainer.
2) F7 Key: All Options OFF - this single key will turn every trainer option off. You should use this before entering a battle or pressing END TURN. (LIVE IT LEARN IT LOVE IT)
I just tested every option and did 10 turns no crashes.
1. Complete quit Steam client, then go to your Steam folder, delete whole folder with name of "appcache".
2. Restart Steam, go to properties of Rome II, verify integrity of game cache.
3, load game to see if getting it done.
I've had a lot of permissions problems after installing 8.1 so please don't tell me out of hand it cannot have "nothing to do with anything". In fact it is very likely to be a post installation problem I have to deal with myself(as will various other users). No need to get knickers in a twist.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.