Wargame: AirLand Battle Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
are you telling me this game patched again?
[Edited by villain71, 6/6/2013 2:06:56 PM]
Nothing more needs to be said really as for why it patches. They updated the first W: EE regularly too (though that is playable. Though give me actual, genuine large, slower released critical bug fix patches any day over 5 updates a day as it is now).
Having said that I've been enjoying it so far even without a working trainer as I'm mostly hanging around MP (which I don't cheat on anyhow)
Fixing the AVRE:
- aiming time increased.
- reload time increased.
- indirect fire ability removed (which prevent it from always hitting the target's top armor!)
- AI was not using planes. Fixed.
- AI will not use the "Maximum turtle" behaviour anymore.
Sorry but after Rising Storm showed you don't need perfectly balanced forces, I'll take the real data and historical performances over sanitized gameplay any day here.
I do like the airstrikes though.
Its people like this that get trainers retired be patient and just rollback your game for the 50th million time....
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.