Crusader Kings II Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Pagans have no levies or standing armies to speak of. They instead have to declare their intentions for war and wait until enough of their populous forms up a army eager to ravage and plunder for riches and glory.
The new start date of 867 AD will allow us to take control of the Kingdom of Rus in it's earlier days.
You will not be allowed to create your own religion. The Zoroastrian religion will be further expanded upon and you will attempt to re-establish its greatness.
You WILL be allowed to sacrifice to Odin at the great Blot, which seemed to be a ceremonial tribute to their Norse gods. Who or what you can sacrifice is yet to be announced.
"Adventurers" which has not really been expanded upon just yet are added. They seem like rogue armies which will attempt to capture weaker provinces in an attempt to form their own kingdoms.
As for the release date, it is slated for Q2 2013. Which is anywhere between April 1st and June 30th.
Hopefully this clears up some questions. I know I am definitely looking forward to it.
[Edited by Slvrbuu, 2/9/2013 2:51:55 AM]
[Edited by ArchDuke, 2/13/2013 9:12:03 AM]
The Medieval era started around 1066 with the Norman conquest of England. Hence the start and end dates of Crusader Kings II. Also the Hundred Year' war ended in 1453 between France and England.
The era after the Middle Ages is called the Early Modern era. Which is the time when Europe made great cultural movements (the Renaissance era)
It will be interesting to see the new start date, 867.
- Before the creation of the Holy Roman Empire (962).
- Western Francia was still around, before the Capet dynasty would assume the throne of France.
- Basil I usurps the empire of Byzantium (assuming this is why it's the new start date) and creates the Macedonian dynasty. Considered by many to be one of the greatest Emperors of Byzantium.
- The Kingdom of Alba (which will probably still be called Scotland) was recently formed (c860)with the united Picts and the Scots.
plus this is in the middle of the viking era.
if its possible i would like to see it go back even ferther... like in the dragon time, with Magic...Monster still Rule the land... You worry about other kingdom to take you land?? thats not all... why not makeing it you have to be worry about dark magic to Rule over your kingdom...
why not let us play as a great Wiz merlin?? K. Arthur... or other great Wiz power??? now that is more like a good old Ck2... Then we go Forword with EU4.. make a DLC for this game to be able to like with EU4... BAM
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem