Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Also any Comodo product has to be completely uninstalled. Setting up exception rules here doesn't suffice.
On a sidenote: I just checked the trainer on a Win 10 x64 vanilla installation with Defender + SmartScreen + Firewall enabled and it started as intended.
I start the game, press F1, here "trainer activated" and begin. 2 issues crept up.
1. During skirmish, game was SUPER fast, the enemy built super weapons within SECONDS and I was annihilated. 1 minute tops
2. During campaign (I remapped the buttons because I have no numpad) I hit the hotkeys and the trainer said "activate" but no change occurred.
1. It is the latest version on Origin
2. It is the latest trainer
3. No error messages
4. Itâ€™s a brand new machine, so yes, it meets the requirements
5. The game is red alert 2
6. Campaign and Skirmish (Campaign, nothing happens when hotkey pressed, skirmish the enemy goes SUPER fast and wipes me out)
[Edited by PEllis04, 4/23/2017 11:43:11 AM]
Please temporarily uninstall McAfee completely, delete your trainer, wipe/clean your cache/Windows TEMP folder, reboot your PC, download the latest trainer, run it with admin rights and try again.
Yes, I’m using the latest version of ORIGIN and the trainer is the latest version which is Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection Trainer (UPDATE 11.02.2016)
Does your PC meet the trainer's requirements (-> End of readme.txt)?
- Windows 7 or above
- 64-Bit OS (32-Bit is NOT supported!)
- .NET Framework 4.6 or above: www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48137
- VC++ Redistributable 2015 (x86 AND x64): www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145
- DirectX9 for controller support: www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=34429
All requirements are met
My system is Windows 8 single languwweg 64-Bit
Net framework 4.6 is installed
VC++ Redistributable 2015 was automatically installed from Microsoft in my pc
DX9 and 10 Are installed
And game Version is in English
Did you get an error message? What did it say?
I did not receive any ERROR message
The Trainer is Activated its all the cheats work accept for GOD MOD
That is the problem
What game from the collection did you play? Do you have any mods installed and/or use a custom launcher?
I don’t have any MODs installed
I did not use a custom Launcher
I used it on Five Games Two worked Three worked to a degree
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberum Wars / God mod was working then stopped
Command & Conquer 3 Kayns Wrath / God mod was working then stopped
Command & Conquer Generals / Works Perfectly All Cheats Working
Command & conquer Generals (Zero Hour) / Works Perfectly All Cheats Working
Command & Conquer 4 Tiberum Twilight / God mod was working then stopped
What game mode did you play (campaign/skirmish)? What party did you choose (GDI-NOD-Scrin, Allies-Soviets, US-China-GLA)?
All the games I wrote were played in Campaign
C&C 3 Tiberum wars I played as GDI
C&C 3 Kayns Wrath I Played as NOD
C&C Generals I finished the campaign with All Party’s
C&C Generals Zero Hour I played as US
Have you visited our Trainer Troubleshooting Guide?
Yes, I have visited the Trainer Guide but my Issue was not listed
ive provided my game save with this post can any one help me
This Pc/Windows C/ Users / HP/ Saved games / Ccommand and conquer 3 Tiberum wars / Killtic511
i attached a snapshot below
Tested and true the trainer stop the god mode after Mission 3 in the Campaign playing Nod, it sound activated but fail to do so.
Saved Game attached.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.