Assassin´s Creed III Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
- been trying inf ship heath not working. using in the giant and the storm mission. getting rape. well not cause i cant kill them fast just that i have to kill them slowly. need 3 weak spot shots for full sync.
- also the no reload does not work on the cannon of the ships.
- have not test on other mission only in the one mention above.
I'm using the retail version of the editor.
[Edited by samj1912, 11/27/2012 6:53:16 AM]
What I actually came to post, is that I'm wondering if it would be at all possible for the editor to save the key customisations that can be made in the trainer portion of it? I have this working quite well in combination with Caliber's trainer, and so I have to re-map most of the options in your trainer every time I start, in order to prevent one key from performing multiple functions that clash. I appreciate that this could potentially be a large undertaking; normally I wouldn't even make such a request without attempting to do so myself first, or at least offering my time and assistance. Unfortunately, this is a skill-set that is quite beyond me. I accept that this may subsequently never happen, but I thought I'd still throw it out there on the off-chance that it's not actually a major headache to implement.
Thank you for your time though in getting us this far - the ship health option is certainly hugely appreciated. I found those sections to be a rather large chore prior to its inclusion.
Can you please help with the infinite ship health option?
It doesn't work, though the rest of the options work fine and thanks a lot for these upgrades and the editor.
[Edited by samj1912, 11/27/2012 7:23:51 AM]
I keep dying even after activating the infinite ship health.
[Edited by samj1912, 11/27/2012 7:24:37 AM]
Edit- It would also be a huge help if we could add a no reload option for ship weapons and unlimited horse stamina.
[Edited by samj1912, 11/27/2012 7:28:11 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem