Empire Earth Discussion
The need of it came to mind when I started to play this game again.
(Need to be at "Atomic" Epoch (Epoch 10, World War I))
Build some Engineer (for example 5), select them all and send them with a right click to a resourcefield (testet with stone and gold). Do not send them one by one, this doesn't work. If they not want to go, add a citizen to your selection and send them again. Place a settlement next to the resourcefield (1 Block space between settlement and resourcefield).
Advantage: You get really fast some resources.
Disadvantage: You can not (or only limited) profit from capitols or citycenter bonuses. Also, engineers can carry only one object at once.
By the way: To speed up the gametime, press "+" on the Numpad or define "Speed = Fast" at the start of a Map.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Civilization Points; Stop Population Increase; Fast Build Works with v20