i just tested it again with my current legit steam game and its not working..
so i decided make a test and find an alternate release that came out over a year ago which btw has starforce protection, and the trainer works on that OLD version perfect!
the new current steam version has no startforce protection, just steam..
i just checked my md5 and it matches 100%.. and now after about the 10th time trying to get either the trainer/editor to work with my legit .exe.. now they are both working and i cant figure out why..
i am really sorry for wasting your guys time.. and thanks agin for the great support and awesome trainers..
i hope the CH crew have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!