XCOM: Enemy Unknown Discussion
I will keep trying to see if it's a firewall or something else blocking the trainer.
Thanks for all the hard work you guy put in.
[Edited by Rosetti, 7/22/2013 8:23:43 PM]
The trainer is active, isn't it?
(Money and Research and Engineer work...)
A simple god mode (no rank, aim: you can obtain them by playng), no?
Anyway. It doesn't work properly.
hey how are you.. i understand what u are saying ... you really have to read what he is saying on how to use the trainer... i read it over and over again and almost posted what you just wrote... you have to go into the barrack and you see the list of the guys you have right .. then hit the button you want ...say aim or will next very quicky hit the enter or select button for that soldier and you will see him now.. the trainer will say deactived.. right ...now hit the plus on the keypad or hold it for say 10 actived .. then deselected the guy or leave him and move to another guy then go back to him... you will notice he got the aim or will or what button you choose.. now explain to me how u got the research and engineer to work .. got everything else but the button thingy sequence thing i am not getting... let me know if you need more.got the game 2 days ago and man .I LOVE THIS TRAINER
[Edited by ray00741, 7/23/2013 5:23:33 AM]
[Edited by ray00741, 7/23/2013 5:24:51 AM]
[Edited by ray00741, 7/23/2013 5:30:13 AM]
I just downloaded the trainer and tested it with our legitimate steam version of the game. it works perfectly.
the trainer is looking for the .exe
to be running. if you don't give the trainer administrator priviledges then it won't be able to access memory and find the game..
I just tested this with legit steam version and it works perfectly.
I am reading what you wrote but it seems like you are doing it right.
just make sure..
1) you have a soldier's stats in front of you
2) press numpad 0
3) click arrows to select which soldier you wish to affect
4) leave that soldier's stats open. do this BEFORE the trainer says activated.
5) make sure to START with a different soldier, press the option, then arrow over to the actual soldier you wish to affect.
6) then press the + or - to affect that trait.
[Edited by ArtKeller, 7/23/2013 3:26:52 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.