Torchlight II Discussion
- Improved Pet & Human recognization
- Added: Reset All (Learned) Skills
- Added: Replenish Fishing Holes
- Added: Change Face (All 5 Styles)
- Added: Change Hair (All 5 Styles)
- Added: Change Hair Color (All 6 Styles)
- Added: Change Pet Appearance (All Pet's and Styles)
- Currently Adding: Editable Ingame Statistics
I'm sorry but magic/gold find is not included and need more investigation. There will also follow some introductions about a few features as they're... kind of different (god bless game code).
Currently testing this editor + adding features to my CS Trainer as well.
Probably ETA: When i'm finished and Chris got time to upload.
If there is any idea floating around your mind of a possible feature you would like to have, now it's the right time to let me know.
[Edited by 0x90, 9/22/2012 11:00:43 AM]
First, THANKS for the trainer/editor! (<3)
Second, I dont normally go into internet/multiplayer games, however today I accidentally did (I have 2 characters, one for single player, and one for multiplayer with a friend that we do at the same time), and it should be noted, that he inspected my character, and apparently it comes up with a big fat ! warning that I have modded stats...
Now I dont have an issue with that normally, as I said, had the wrong character for multiplayer, however, I dont know if there any plans to ban stat modders so it should be taken as a warning, that other players can see this!
Thats all :P Thanks again
*IF this is mentioned elseware, please disregard/delete my post.
EDIT: I see it has been mentioned elseware, ill just leave it here as this is something im used to seeing in the FAQ/NFO when using a trainer/editor.
[Edited by kane3162, 9/23/2012 2:29:12 AM]
As soon as Chris approved the file it should be online.
Also i do not and never will support any multiplayer (or even coop) cheating. Make sure you do not use your cheated character online. I'm really sorry if your char is already flagged by accident.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem