Torchlight II Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Out of sheer curiosity what was the issue?
The trainer is very stable now, thanks for that!
However, I can't seem to get endless enchant to work anymore, it doesn't cause a crash or anything, it's just as if the function is missing.
Edit: The editor still bugs on me HARD. I'll edit this post (or create a new post if someone posts after me) on how to reproduce the bug (So you can test it out for yourself!)
[Edited by Xennotebook, 10/13/2012 4:26:56 AM]
Step by step:
1. Run the Trainer
2. Run the game
3. Create a new Engineer (Any difficulty)
4. While in the game world, press F1 (Also happens when F1 in the main menu, no difference)
5. Open your skill panel
6. Notice how some of your skills suddenly have levels (You need to hover over the tooltips and read the levels!, the bars are empty but you really do have some buffed skills.)
These skills really do work, for example, pressing F1 would give you 15 points in "Aegis of Fate". Walk into mobs, don't kill them, and see your "Aegis of Fate" proccing a shield on you.
These are also really buggy, some won't get their Tier Upgrades, some you can't increase anymore and some will start over at level 1 if you try to increase them.
I hope I helped you out trying to troubleshoot it.
[Edited by Xennotebook, 10/13/2012 4:35:57 AM]
PS: I did check that I'm running version 18.104.22.168 and the 22.214.171.124 trainer.
Another Edit: I see the editor that got uploaded is still from "Updated: Oct 11, 2012" so I guess your new improved one isn't up yet. I'm retarded!
[Edited by Xennotebook, 10/13/2012 4:38:30 AM]
I'm using the version 126.96.36.199
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem