Torchlight II Discussion
Product Update - Valve 22:29
18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
Released October 11, 2012
- Fixed Engineer armor set that was showing up as white geometry
- Additional UI performance improvements
- Additional rendering performance improvements
- Precacheing of skills, missiles, and particles to reduce the appearance of stutters the first time those assets are viewed on some machines
- Fixed a crash that could occur with a dying pet that proc'ed on save restoration
- Fixed some issues with Stormclaw bolt chaining
- Blazing Pillar will no longer give enemies the ability to burn you!
- Shockbolts and Shocking Orb can now build charge
- Fixed several non-working augment affixes
- On-Death Procs properly cool down if required (Fixes several issues where a proc ceases functioning after a period of time)
- Blade Pact and Stone Pact last for listed time
- Lore item set now has a tangle ability, instead of a nonfunctional acidrain proc
- Several affixes that work based on unit proximity can work in parallel, when they could not before
- Fixed several issues where procs could be precluded from activation
- Set bonuses based on nearby monster count work properly
- Some more multiplayer XP distribution fixes related to player/killer delta
- Can't turn alignment on something that attaches to its master
- When a left-click skill is bound, skills won't track a second mouse click if you click and click-away again (keeps you from pointing the wrong direction sometimes)
- Player block cap set to 75 instead of 50
- Elemental armor reduction can't reduce armor below zero
- Champions all have 100% charm resistance
- Siege Turrets have 100% charm resistance
- Can't prematurely activate Vyrax tower warp with teleportation
- Various minor level fixes
- Various visual updates to the Three Sisters' Lair
- Some snow effects were not properly tagged as 'weather' so would not disable when weather was turned off
- Tutaran trap fixes
- Alchemist can no longer be 'started' on his third stage by rerolling, going to the next level waypoint, and back up.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.