Darksiders II Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Wasted my money on the gamepad, the game does not even pick it up.
Oh well, Borderlands 2 is almost here... only 14 days to go !!!
Worked for me, and yeah it sucks, i got stuck right after with a ball puzzle anyways so uninstalled. But hopefully this helps you
Thank you for all your help. Now stuck in another battle in the Lost Temple. Very very intense. Haven't beat this battle yet after several days but will try to keep on trying.
1) Start the trainer
2) open task manager
3) select processes tab
4) look for the trainer (.exe)that you are using
5) right click on the trainer.exe and select "set affinity"
6) unselect CPU 0-5 (I just use CPU 6 and 7 for the trainer - as the main game application is most likely focused on the 2 primary CPU's, you dont want them to try to run the game trainer on CPU 0,1)
This seems to work on most trainers of modern games from my experience. Hopefully for you too!
[Edited by ganetto, 9/8/2012 1:30:06 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem