Witcher, The (Enhanced) Discussion
a couple things.
i am not sure why pwiz is directing people to me with this title
1) i already sent him the windows 8 version of the trainer which he posted
2) we ONLY OWN the STEAM version of the enhanced version of the game. so it is impossible for me to update ANY OTHER VERSION OF THE GAME
3) the STEAM version corresponds to the trainer here:
if it won't run on windows 8 then I have NO SOLUTION as it runs perfectly FINE HERE on windows 8.
also, this title is VERY OLD. in fact it is an old template that many anti virus or firewalls may flag (false positive) as vira looking and won't allow it to run or blocks it from injecting or otherwise working.
at any rate, there is NO REASON TO CONTACT ME as i have properly updated the trainer for windows 8 (FOR STEAM) which the legit CURRENT STEAM version matches the 1.5 trainer which I posted the link to above.
I hope this clears up any confusion for everyone involved.
I also have the steam version, however the link you provided is not working. (Gives 404) If it is the one labeled 1.5 on the trainer download page, then that is the version I was trying to use.
As you can see here, I run the trainer as admin, and it crashes on start up as seen on the 2nd screenshot.
I do appreciate you looking into the matter though Cal.
Right. See when the trainer is authenticating you need to let it do that. Mean do not do anything else!
Also since this is an old game you will need to also Revert IE back to IE9.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem