Civilization 5: Gods and Kings Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
In windows 7 run as admin and XP compatability mode.
[Edited by Rkiver, 6/25/2012 4:55:22 AM]
Yes mine all working fine but as endless666 stated would also like to get increase/infinite resource...
I like to use trainers to give me a boost not to turn it into a god mode
The research and production values of the reg trainer was spot on in regards to values
With the current Civ5 GK Trainer the research is broken in my opinion, if you turn it on you wind up breaking the game as 1 turn research for everything just ruins it
If i could design the trainer I would have it so
Research: (would be like Caliber's Trainer)
Production: (would be like Caliber's Trainer)
1) If you don't check the "allow policy saving" button and activate the social points option it'll stall your game out (You have to select a policy, but can't because most of them should be locked.)
2) I'd really like to see a smaller increase option for pretty much every option except golden age. I don't like to steam roll the whole game, but I like the AI's difficulty level on diety... So not being able to give myself smaller bonuses here and there to give me a fighting chance just isn't possible atm.
1) you can use the policy points option to set your points to zero, the instructions tell you this. this will 'reset' it and you don't have to select a policy then..
2) then i get 1000 people asking me to make the option work without having to press it over and over.. i give the F up..
Then why not make more options in the trainer?
I wouldnt mind there being a 1 turn research and a option there was before where u clicked to reduce the turns to research..
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.