Diablo 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
- start trainer
- start game
- hit f1 (BEFORE you do anything else)
- login and play "offline" / singleplayer
i had the same issue after pausing the game too long.
it lost connections to the server. i guess, if anything
happens, even if it is losing connection to the server, the
trainer stops / quits.
Tried your method. Apparently still the same.
Tested 2 scenario:
1. Hit F1 before login and play. Heard "Activated". Then login and select my character and play single player (not public server). All options in Trainer cannot be use except Num 3 where it crash.
2. Follow as above. Then login and select my character and play single player. When you press Alt-Tab, it goes back to Window mode. I found sometimes the trainer missing. Sometimes it there. Not consistent.
Btw, I use Window Vista, put trainer file in installation folder. It worked fine yesterday.
The issues I have seen with the trainer:
1. Hitting F1 sometimes the trainer will just crash to desktop no warning.
2. Sometimes all options bar 3 will seem to work (sound) but have no effect in game. 3 will exit game.
3. Sometimes the options will not say "activated" either.
Doesn't matter what I do I get one of the above 3 scenarios, no more. HTH
I've been running these trainers for as long as I have been a member, just doesn't seem to work for me. Win 7 x64. I never use public D3 games.
didn't people notice the game patching up when they ran it today? any game patches the trainer likely won't work any more (if the game version number doesn't match your trainer version number).
anyways, new trainer is on the way
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Enhanced Character Speed (IMPROVED)
• Reveal Map
+ 2 more options