Mass Effect 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Its more EA mate and yeah they will. Milk milk milk. Oh and no they do not have to respond to any post on there site! Oh and if its not confirmed its trolling!
[Edited by ServiusTheBear, 3/14/2012 2:01:22 AM]
For all we know is they could have just killed the game with the crappy endings on purpose. So that they can move onto something else. They did that was C&C4
1)Did you miss the beginning of the game where the Normandy picks up Shepard from Earth?
However, you have the right point, but for the wrong reasons. It would be impossible to get parts for the Normandy, unless they crash landed on a planet with the a similar level of technology. There'd simply be no resources for the repairs without outside help. Plus the post-credits clip would seem to indicate the crew were stranded and formed a colony, never to leave, while space travel became something of legends rather than reality.
2) Yes, FTL would take many years, but it's still possible. I've mentioned before that the Protheans managed to re-create a miniature relay on the citadel. Those who have been stranded on planets such as Earth will still have the resources to work on that once they start to rebuild.
@Serv: That's just damn paranoid, don't go there.
[Edited by Skyheart, 3/14/2012 2:38:28 AM]
Regarding 1), I know that and you know that, but it is no longer true. May I remind you about how Shepard escaped Earth? The Normandy came to pick him up.
Also I think that there was an incident with the Hammerhead, where the Normandy came close to surface of a planet in ME2 too.
Regarding 2) Arn't the Arc weapons based on Mass Relay technology, so it should be possible to build at least a sort of a space catapult.
Whoops, Skyheart was faster.
[Edited by Zurvan, 3/14/2012 2:41:22 AM]
[Edited by Zurvan, 3/14/2012 2:45:11 AM]
[Edited by Skyheart, 3/14/2012 3:04:41 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem