Mass Effect 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
As far as I know, nothing at the moment. All the achievements are actually pretty easy to get, aside from the tedious kill 5000 enemies which will probably take at least 2+ playthroughs and the kill 100 enemies with melee. The 2 achievements from Ashes DLC are also prone to glitch and disappear/reappear at random.
[Edited by shadowhawk27, 3/31/2012 11:55:25 AM]
Edit: I just read a post from a Bioware employee in the Bioware forums, that Origin checks for modified game files and automatically bans you if it finds any. On the other hand another bioware employee has stated, you will only banned if you get caught cheating in multiplayer and a user got an e-mail from EA/Bioware stating that SP modding is fine, but MP modding (that includes GaW/EMS) will definetly ban you.
I dont know what to think of that. Sounds like one hand doesnt know what the other one does.
EDIT2:// Good news, Thomas Abram from bioware made a clear post regarding modding. You can mod whatever you want, aslong as it stays in singleplayer. I quote his post here.
Scylla was correct and I was correct. Scylla's answer was more broadly based in that if you modify your SP and it has no game changing effects to your/others multiplayer experience (say for example, granting you x amount of credits or making a weapon x times more powerful) then there is no problem with this. My answer was poorly worded and I apologize for that - I was aiming to answer a couple questions I had received via PM (the same two questions from many different users) as well as support what Scylla said.
As mentioned by Scylla, you will not be banned for modifying your files *unless (and this is where my intention was) they give you an unfair advantage in any multiplayer aspect of the game.
taken from page 3 of this thread Link
[Edited by Nyx2k, 4/1/2012 6:37:05 PM]
1) Has anyone found out how to stop the power upgrades from locking you out of the other "not chosen" upgrade? Would be interesting to max your skills. I've been searching high and low for the spot to edit but no luck. An add on question to that would be: is there anything that needs to be changed to make sure the game doesn't wig out if you do choose all the upgrades if it is allowed?
2) Anyone know how to change the amount of minions you can have out at any one time? I thought it would be interesting to allow multiple combat drones and sentry turrets out at the same time, along with two defense drones. It'd be like having a devil and an angel on your shoulders, but these shoot lightning regardless
Also, I found some info in bioinput.ini>engine>playerinput for movespeed (forward and strafe respectively.)
They are at 1200 each, I wonder if this was what was referred to that didn't work to increase movement speed? I haven't played with them yet, and I agree the bindings for slowmo have a far better effect that a permanent solution, but still... supershep! (I personally tend get shot when I play fast moving characters, then blur to some other spot wondering who hit me, and realize the enemy has to catch up with me a mile away to get the next shot in. Do not give warning shots to fast moving targets! Oh god I sound like Liara in Shadow Broker DLC for ME2 ... "You know the enemy would be more effective if they all attacked at once!" "Please don't give the mercs tactical advice"
[Edited by DarkGear, 4/1/2012 10:14:18 PM]
What did you enter into Coalesced for the command?
[Edited by Daemon976, 4/3/2012 7:34:57 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem