Forza Motorsport 4 Discussion
Hello, i just found a working guide for modding forza 4 savegame file. This lets you change the amount of money, xp, level etc. This method is just for offline playing, if you try go online with it you will probably be banned!
First you need a usb stick and the modding tool.
1. Put your usb stick into xbox360 and move the savegame file to it
2. Insert the stick to your pc and make sure its discovered
3. Open xbox 360 tools (ignore the server error) and click the "file" button up in the left corner
4. Then click "device explorer" then "open device" then doubleclick you device (the usb stick)
5. Now navigate to the forza 4 savegame(named ForzaProfile)
you should now right click and extract this file somewhere
6. You can now close the explorer window and click "E-H" to find forza motorsport 4, click it!
7. At this step you shall click "open" then navigate and open your forza 4 savegame (the file you extracted)
8. Now its up to you, change the value you want and set it by clicking "set value" When you are done modding you can click "save" and you are done! =)
Now just take the stick and put it to your xbox360 and everything should be like you wanted! Enjoy!
Kudos to cookes97 sho make the video guide on youtube.
!!OFFLINE ONLY!!!!OFFLINE ONLY!!!!OFFLINE ONLY!!!!
EDIT: I found out that if you do all the mods and stuff you want before starting the game (i mean start a new gamesave and then mod directly) that way you can play online with all those money and levels enjoy =)
[Edited by Infexis, 12/31/2011 4:08:04 AM]
I'm having problems opening my Flash drive - it is discovered in My computer (as a FAT32 0/0 drive), however when I get to the "device selector" part of the Tools, it doesn't show anything.
What am I doing wrong?
If you need any help on 360 save editing PM me.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem