Trainer Tools and Resources
Can't believe had paid $59.99 yet still needed to finished their job to tinkering with windows... its should be the dev to do that not us
These all happened because they choose to port RAGE from console to PC not from PC to console, so as always happened, we as PC gamer always be the victims
You're all very welcome, I'm glad I could help.
Are you using the CH trainer?
Highest respect for CH but sadly, i found the trainer caused me to crash at a level transition about 80% of the time. (since their work is usually rock solid, i suspect the ID5 engine is difficult to work with, cheatwise)
If you are using the trainer, try it without and switch to the command console cheats instead. they work just fine and i've not had one transition crash since.
[Edited by Darksider, 10/8/2011 2:12:20 PM]
u can... by getting rid of the intro videos, or renaming the video folder.. tried that it doesnt crash anymore in my 6hrs of gameplay :P
stuff i did to prevent crash to desktop:
* set game & trainer compatibility to xp sp3 + run as admin
* C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local and create a folder named "id software" and inside that a folder named "rage" as well.
* update nvidia drivers to the beta BF3 drivers
* change ur game resolution size 1 step down (im running @ 1600x900 so i set 1280x720)
* create a rageconfig.cfg to use 8k textures taken from nvidia website
* renaming/moving the video folder that contains ur intros to another name/directory helps skipping of the annoying intros & loading of new area
then voila, i dont have to update game & trainer... unless CH make it into a mega mega trainer then i have to update also
i'm so sorry to hear that. its such a beautiful game. try turning off all the options before entering and/or exiting an area if u haven't done so already. see if that helps.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem