Dragon Age II Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
1. This is not the same game as DAO.
2. Combat is much faster (a little too fast)
3. Mages totally kick ass now
4. The Story is much more tragic
5. The music is superb in places
6. It's about 2/5ths the length of DAO
7. It has serious potential in the mod community
8. I can't help but love Merril :P
[Edited by Rick_Terminal, 3/17/2011 4:57:26 PM]
Im general, it is great story telling, and fun to play. I miss the wide open world of Ferelden as compared to the repetative walls of Kirkwald
[Edited by Rick_Terminal, 3/17/2011 5:00:09 PM]
On another note;
DaBhand, would you please be kind enough to limit your off topic debates to a thread about the topic you've chosen to debate.
I'm one of the folks that happily pay for the use of this great site and would rather not sift through all the off topic posts to get to the opinions I value.
If they can make a decent story out of any DLC and a new follow up I will continue playing the franchise.
Yes,there are minor inconviences(in my opinion VERY MINOR)
I think the story is great,i like the fact it is not a sequal,but,takes place during the same time as DAO.
And,you get little hints and mentions of "the hero of fereldan and the gray wardens"
Even "king allister" is mentioned,which i think is cool.
All in all i think it's a great game,and it's a breath of fresh air for me.
I'm going to enjoy playing through the rest of this game,and iam looking forward to playing as a mage the next time through.
I can't agree more. I find it really hard to keep playing since mostly everything is the same.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem