Dragon Age II Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
2. Game was WAY to short with the cliffhanging ending which wasn't that good at all.
3. I wish they would have involved Flemeth more into the main storyline
4. Although I love the characters in Dragon age: Origins, I dislike how there's so many of them from the original and expansions in this game Ex: Anders(Awakening), Zevran(Crow Assassin from First DA), Isabella(in the Pearl), Cullen(the Templar).
5. If you're going to bring back Anders, bring back Ser-Pounce-a-lot :3
6. Combat is a little clunky and fast, but its enjoyable, especially for mages.
It's ok overall, in my opinion
Hmmm 17 hours into it and finding it boring. I think this game is going to really have a problem with me.
But the same maps again and again
In addition the game acts the most time at ONE place
and the love stories, ehm... especially at the end, i could not even laugh... i hope some dlc will explain what happens to our "champion" after this "epic" fight... too less informations!
honestly i miss the first main character...
they should have create a sequel and not a "new game" with a "dragon age II" overprint...
Yeah Alistair was great. I totally miss that guy.
Playing like a mage is totally faceroll.
Also I found it weird how Flemeth was not involved in the main storyline except for the two appearances. Maybe it opens up a story for a yet another Dragon Age game.
Especially if you are so many hours into the game.
Sure,there are some ridiculous side quests in the middle of the game that should have been done in the first act.
A little annoying,but,in my opinion not enough to make me quit.
[Edited by hayden24, 3/19/2011 8:35:43 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem