Batman: Arkham Asylum Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
As i was playing I used the "Increase Upgrade Points" option. Now as I lvl up i keep getting more upgrade points and the message box on the upper left corner won't go away. Is there some sort of option to remove it?
if you want to remove your upgrade points, get the programe cheat engine and then run the game,
using cheat engine with the batman trainer you can add points with the trainer and then keep tracking this value with searches through cheat engine.
once you know the value then just change it in cheat engine to 0. you will need to do this everytime you level (once per session) because this value will change each time.
hope this helps.
p.s. sorry for the wall.
I pressed the Upgrade 8 option a couple times by accident - I only needed speed cheat for a laugh.
How I did it:-
1. With Cheat Engine, I found that typing your existing upgrade changes number then searching by Exact Value on New Scan will bring up the initial list of possibilities.
2. Then press trainer Upgrade 8 option once and add 5 to your original value in step 1, press Next Scan.
3. Repeat step 2 until one Address result is left and change this to 0. Tab back to game and your screen should be normal.
Thanks to snoitcelfer for the idea
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem