Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
There are few, hm errors?, which i spotted in game
1. both teams have the same weapon package - no matter if we play as Specnaz or SAS etc, all teams have the same weapon package.
WTF??? Specnaz playing with M16? Am i drunk?
2. I finally unlocked goddamn sniper rifle - BUT unfortunetly it again is locked as new map started. DAMN!
3. stupid respawns - sometimes i repsawned in DM just in the middle of fight, or on the enemy's crosshair
4. too few players on server - i'm happy that dedicated servers are amongst the living but 9 vs 9? Goddamnit this a f***ing match or what? Sometimes is very hard to find the enemy and put a bullet into his fu***ing head
5. no full auto in M16? - oh noooes!
6. MP generally started to be boooring.
Well i'm sad...maybe Infinity Ward will show Treyrach how to create multiplayer
Single player campaign ROCKS 10/10
try not to hang me for what i wrote
[Edited by sharp911, 11/20/2010 3:39:26 AM]
And I agree on the bugs... They're annoying but I think still it's a good game, even on the MP part...
Hopefully someone will make the next CoD epic! And hopefully it will be the Mw3
[Edited by sharp911, 11/22/2010 8:48:28 AM]
well in fact i didn't know that IW is dead (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)
but u know what i mean i mean that next CoD will be more awesome than BO
[Edited by sharp911, 11/22/2010 8:49:35 AM]
[Edited by moderator Neo7, 11/29/2010 1:11:40 PM]
Btw this game does have so many more good points, just a friendly grumble about things development could've done.
I agree however I don't think Black Ops MP is "cool".
[Edited by moderator Neo7, 11/29/2010 1:12:04 PM]
[Edited by ouzksk, 11/22/2010 10:13:38 PM]
The 2 co founders left IW because of issues, and a few other people left with them and they went to work for EA.
IW is still around, its just not the same company in past games.
IW are the ones making MW3.
EDIT: Forgot to say about Multiplayer: Indeed sometimes it gets boring, but you just have to join a more 'populated' server and play. The bad thing about it is that we - PC gamers - have the pleasure to fight against cheaters.... The "Buy And Equip" thing on Multiplayer worked really good, purchasing the Warlord perk helped me leveling up really fast but yet some things requires an especific level to be inlucked for purchase.
Overall note (my opinion) - 9.4/10
[Edited by CloneSRT10, 12/4/2010 5:35:57 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem