Fallout: New Vegas Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
The trainer may be malfunctioning because your install is corrupt.
- Open your Steam Library and right-click on the games logo.
- Select PROPERTIES
- Click the tab marked LOCAL FILES
- Click VERIFY INTEGRITY OF CACHE (and be careful what you click, the button is directly next to the button that will delete your game)
If you're lucky you are only missing a few DLLs, sadly most people are missing nearly 700 megs of files.
[Edited by WoogieMonster, 8/8/2011 11:55:36 PM]
Fallout New Vegas DLCs are nothing more than large mods (that you pay for), so installing them does not alter the games files in a way that affects the trainer because they are self-contained in their own BSAs.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.